Chili’s Gift Card Sweepstakes Official Rules
1. Eligibility: The Chili’s Gift Card Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the United States who sign up at https://middleclassfancy.com/pages/promotion. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Entrants must be 18 years of age or older as of their date of entry in this promotion in order to qualify. This sweepstakes is subject to federal, state, and local laws and regulations and void where prohibited by law. Doing Things Media, LLC's employees, its subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, partners, advertising and promotion agencies, and directors (collectively the “Employees”), as well as members of an Employees' immediate family and/or those living in the same household of Employees are ineligible to participate in the Chili’s Gift Card Sweepstakes.
2. Sponsorship. The sponsor is Doing Things Media, LLC (“Sponsor”), located at 8383 Wilshire Blvd Suite 400. Beverly Hills, CA, 90211-2400. Sponsor will conduct the Sweepstakes substantially as described in these Official Rules.
3. Agreement to Rules: By entering this Sweepstakes, the Entrant (“You”) agrees to abide by the Sponsor's Official Rules and decisions, which are fully and unconditionally binding in all respects. The Sponsor reserve the right to refuse, withdraw, or disqualify any entry at any time at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. By entering this Sweepstakes, You represent and warrant that You are eligible to participate based on eligibility requirements explained in the Official Rules. You also agree to accept the decisions of the Sponsor as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Chili’s Gift Card Sweepstakes.
4. Chili’s Gift Card Sweepstakes Entry Period: This promotion begins on November 23, 2020 at 12:00PM EST and ends on December 14, 2020 at 12:00AM EST (“Entry Period”). To be eligible for the Sweepstakes, entries must be received within the specified Entry Period.
5. How to Enter: Eligible entrants can enter The Chili’s Gift Card Sweepstakes by submitting an entry via the online form provided at https://middleclassfancy.com/promotion. As a participant, your entry must fully meet all Sweepstakes requirements, as specified in the Official Rules, in order to be eligible to win a prize. Incomplete entries or those that do not adhere to the Official Rules or specifications will be disqualified at the Sponsor's sole discretion. Limit one entry per person. Fraudulent methods of entry or circumvention of the rules may result in the Sponsor invalidating your entries and removing them from the Sweepstakes at the Sponsor’s sole discretion.
6. Prizes: The Winner(s) of the Chili’s Gift Card Sweepstakes (the “Winner”) will receive a five-hundred-dollar (USD $500) gift card to Chili’s Restaurants. The actual/appraised prize value may differ at the time the prize is awarded. The prize(s) shall be determined solely by the Sponsor. There shall be no cash or other prize substitution permitted except at the Sponsor’s discretion. The prize is non-transferable. The Winner, upon acceptance of the prize, is solely responsible for all expenses related to the prize, including without limitation any and all local, state, and federal taxes. The Winner shall not transfer assignment of the prize to others nor shall the Winner request the cash equivalent or prize substitution. By accepting the prize, the selected Winner grants permission for the Sponsor to use the Winner’s likeness, entry, social handles and name for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation unless prohibited by law.
7. Odds: The total number of eligible entries received determines the odds of winning.
8. Selection and Notification of Winner: The Winner will be selected by a random drawing under the supervision of the Sponsor. The Sponsor will notify the Winner(s) by email within ten (10) days following Winner selection. The Sponsor is not responsible for nor shall have any liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to email security settings that may cause notifications to be marked as spam or junk email. Sponsor shall not be liable for the Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If the Winner fails to claim the prize within seven (7) days from the time the award notification was sent, or is found ineligible, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner may be selected. Receipt of the prize by the Winner of the Chili’s Gift Card Sweepstakes is upon the condition of compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. IF THE WINNER VIOLATES ANY OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES, THE WINNER (AT THE SPONSOR’S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL BE DISQUALIFIED, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
9. Rights Granted by You: By submitting your entry into this Sweepstakes, You understand and agree that the Sponsor, any individual acting on the Sponsor’s behalf, and the licensees successors, and assigns of the Sponsor shall, where permitted by law, have the right to print, publish, broadcast, distribute and use in any media known now or hereafter developed, in perpetuity, worldwide, and without limitation, your submission information without any further notice, review, consent, compensation, or remuneration.
10. Terms & Conditions: In its sole discretion, the Sponsor reserves the right to modify, suspend, cancel, or terminate the Chili’s Gift Card Sweepstakes should non-authorized human intervention, a bug or virus, fraud, or other causes beyond the Sponsor’s control, impact or corrupt the security, fairness, proper conduct, or administration of the Chili’s Gift Card Sweepstakes. The Sponsor, in the event of any of the above issues, may determine the Winner based on all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by the Sponsor. Individuals who tamper with or attempt to tamper with the operation or entry process of the Sweepstakes or website or violates these Terms & Conditions will be disqualified by the Sponsor in its sole discretion. In its sole discretion, the Sponsor has the right to maintain the integrity of the Chili’s Gift Card Sweepstakes and to void entries for any reason, including, but not limited to (i) multiple entries from the same user; (ii) multiple entries from the same computer beyond the number allowed by the Sweepstakes rules; and (iii) the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Attempts by any entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Chili’s Gift Card Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. If any such attempt is made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
11. Limitation of Liability: Your entry into this Sweepstakes constitutes Your agreement to release and hold harmless the Sponsor and its subsidiaries, representatives, affiliates, partners, advertising and promotion agencies, successors, agents, assigns, directors, employees, and officers against and from any and all claims, liability, illness, injury, death, litigation, loss, or damages that may occur, directly or indirectly from participation in the Sweepstakes and/or (i) the Winner’s acceptance, possession, use or misuse of any awarded prize or any portion thereof; (ii) any type of technical failure; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, phone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; and (v) electronic error or human error in the Promotion administration or the processing of entries.
12. Disputes: THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES AND CALIFORNIA, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. The Entrant agrees, as a condition of participating in this promotion, that if any disputes cannot be resolved between the Entrant and the Sponsor, and if causes of action arise out of or are connected with this Sweepstakes, they shall be individually resolved exclusively before a court located in California having jurisdiction, without resorting to any form of class action. Under no circumstances in any such dispute shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes). The participant waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
14. Winners List: You may obtain a copy of the Winner’s name(s) or a copy of these Official Rules, by sending your request via mail with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: Doing Things Media, LLC, 8383 Wilshire Blvd Suite 400. Beverly Hills, CA, 90211-2400. Requests must be postmarked no later than thirty (30) days after the end of the Entry Period.
15. The Sweepstakes hosted by Doing Things Media, LLC is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, or any other social media platform where the Chili’s Gift Card Sweepstakes may be promoted.